The following are terms and conditions regarding passengers with bookings on Crete-Transfers.com.
1. When 2 or more persons are included in the booking , or the booking is been made for a third person, the person making the booking (the client) should be regarded as a representative for all the members of the group (the passengers) and accepts terms and conditions of Crete-Transfers.com on behalf of each member.
2. When a booking is been made via telephone, is subject to the terms and conditions of Crete-Transfers.com and the customer should accept them.
3. Payment is required at time of pickup before the trip is started.
4. The confirmation e-mail (Transport Voucher) is also the ticket and should be shown to our driver or our representative.
7. Each passenger is limited to carry one luggage (for example suitcase). Extra equipment (surfing board) should be mentioned on your booking. Crete-Transfers.com reserves the right to allocate larger vehicle with appropriate charge, or refuse to carry the extra baggage.
8. All baggage must be marked with owner’s name and destination address (you can leave the airport tags in the luggages).
9. The brand, model and type of vehicles for the transport with Crete-Transfers.com may vary from the photos of the website.
10. All vehicles are fully insured for the transportation of passengers and third party claims as required by local legislation. Nevertheless, the property of the customer is his sole responsibility and Crete-Transfers.com has no responsibility in case of damage or loss. Passengers should check their travel insurance.
11. It is client’s responsibility to provide accurate booking information (arrival or departure time, destination address, etc). In any other case Crete-Transfers.com reserves the right to provide the transport with the next available itinerary.
12. It is client’s responsibility to provide accurate and valid telephone cell phone number, including the appropriate international prefix. It is also client’s responsibility to check their phone messages during the last 24 hours before the arrival date in case of rescheduling time flights ,etc. If the client cannot provide a cell phone number, he is obliged to contact Crete-Transfers.com, to confirm the booking. Lack of checking for messages or confirmation, the original booking info will be followed.
14. Passengers are not allowed to drink alcohol inside our company’s vehicles.
15. Crete-Transfers.com (the driver or our agent) reserves the right to refuse to carry any person considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs whose behavior is deemed to pose a threat to the driver of the vehicle,other customers or users of the road network.
16. Smoking is prohibited inside the vehicles.
17. Transport of Crete-Transfers.com are door to door when conditions allow. In different conditions (eg marinas, ports) will be designated central points for boarding. If a customer loses the scheduled boarding time, will offer space on the next available shared transfer.
18. If a common transport is reserved and the client is delayed, the driver will wait up to 60 minutes from scheduled time. After this the client is deemed to have missed the transport. It is in the discretion of Crete-Transfers.com to provide the appropriate service without charge.
19. Departure times for transports to the Airport cannot change in any case. The client chooses a specific departure time in coordination with Crete-Transfers.com. In case of client’s delay , the client undertakes full responsibility of delaying the transport to the airport.
20. If a flight is cancelled and the passengers travel in a later date, the transfer will be the next available. The return transport is also automatically cancelled.
21. Crete-Transfers.com will carry the passengers with minimum problems and annoyances in their destination after showing their Transport Voucher. However Crete-Transfers.com will not bear any responsibility for conditions beyond its audit that prevent its obligation to you. The following are examples of circumstances which are not under our audit (the list is not exhaustive.):
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- Limited access for vehicles
- Fine weather conditions
- Compliance to mediation by the police or the government.
- Vandalism – terrorism
- Industrial action by third
- Problems caused by other customers.
22. If Crete-Transfers.com fails to perform the confirmed transfer of customer, the customer can use an alternative means of transportation to get to their destination. The cost will be paid by Crete-Transfers.com, after the customer present a valid proof of payment which will not exceed the transportation cost of the reservation.